December 11, 2015

My Full House Reading Challenge 2016


  • Complete the card below.  You can do it in any order you wish.  You are allowed "one free exchange", if there is something on the square you really dislike you may change it to something of your choice. Once you have played this free choice that is it. Mention the exchange in the final summary post.
Full House Reading Challenge Grid 2016

* Self Challenge : Still thinking what I will do for this book!

This is a challenge designed for fun rather than stress! Just keep reading and see how many just naturally check off a square. That's how I play this kind of card. I don't set out to do it - it just happens in my reading year. Mostly!

1. New Author to me.     Wolfskin Juliet Marillier
2. Colour word in title.  The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris  Jenny Colgan    
3. Debut Novel    Who's Afraid    Maria Lewis
4. Author outside own country.  Another Love  Amanda ProwseBeen
5. Memoir   Year of Yes   Shonda Rhimes
6. Author wish was better known.  Offensive Behavior Anslie Paton
7. Published 2016  A Lowcountry Wedding  Mary Alice Monroe
8. Family Relationship in Title.  When We Were Sisters   Emilie Richards
9. Author's Surname beginning letter same as mine.  Lone Heart Pass  Jodi Thomas
10. From series I love.  Reunion Pass  Emily March (Eternity Springs)
11. First in series.  What We Find  Robyn Carr   (Sullivan's Crossing)
12. Dominant Colour on Cover   Allegiance of Honour   Nalini Singh (black)
13. Make a good movie.   Florence Grace    Tracy Rees
14. Own challenge - book that leans to literary fiction The Joyce Girl    Annabel Abs
15. Thought Provoking Book   One Less Problem Without You   Beth Harbison
16.  Laugh Out Loud Moments   First Star I See Tonight.  Susan Elizabeth Phillips
17. Book club worthy       The Edge of Lost   Kristina McMorris
18. Didn't want to put it down.  A Kiss For Mr Fitzgerald   Natasha Lester
19. Way out of comfort zone    The Expatriates   Janice Y. K. Lee
20.  Setting beginning with B    Belgravia     Julian Fellowes
21. Like to change the cover    Damaged Goods Ainslie Paton
22.  Library book      The Forgotten Room   Karen White/Lauren Willig/Beatriz Williams
23. Published 2015       And I Love Her   Marie Force
24.  Been on TBR forever     Lavender Morning Jude Deveraux
25.  Book you bought.    The Beekeeper's Secret   Josephine Moon

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and creative challenge for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also doing something similar - a Book Bingo. I'm trying for a single line first before I attempt the full house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to follow this challenge. My overall aim with joining all challenges this year is to lower my TBR shelves which host around 200 books. Hopefully 100 less in the end of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lisbeth - don't we all want to lower those TBR's! Welcome in.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...